Momentive SRC18 SilGrip Catalyst
- Commodity Code 38159090
- Country of Origin Italy
- UN Number 3267 CL8
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Momentive SRC18 is a silicone composition which promotes condensation cure of SilGrip silicone pressure sensitive adhesives. This catalyst can be used with all SilGrip grades however is specifically recommended for use with PSA529 and PSA6573A adhesives in laminating and bonding applications. Offers both room and elevated temperature cure.
- Cure is a function of time and temperature.
- Cure time can be shortened by elevating temperature to 165°C max.
- A It is most commonly used with the laminating grades, PSA529 and PSA6573A adhesives.
- It is not recommended for making pressure sensitive tapes
- This primary amine may be expected to undergo typical amine reactions
- The silane alkoxide may be expected to undergo hydrolysis, ester interchange and certain other ester reactions
- Momentive SilGrip SRC18 Catalyst
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.