Momentive RTV615B Clear Silicone Rubber Catalyst 0.1Lb Pack
RTV615 is crystal clear potting silicone from Momentive Performance materials which is widely known for its optical clarity benefits.
- Commodity Code 39100000
- Country of Origin United States
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
RTV615 is ideal for evaluation in applications such as potting solar cells for maximum light transmission and on electronic assemblies where component identification is required. Widely used in LED assemblies applications.
Cures at room temperature to a high strength silicone rubber suitable for the protection of electronic components and assemblies against shock, vibration, moisture, ozone, dust, chemicals, and other environmental hazards.
- Convenient 10:1 mixing ratio
- Low viscosity allows for easy flow
- Heat accelerated cure possible
- Will cure in deep sections or enclosed assemblies
- Low shrinkage
- Crystal clear with fantastic optical clarity
- Uncured Consistency:Easily Pourable
- Colour: Clear
- Cured Shore Hardness: 44 Shore A
- Elongation: 120%
- Dielectric Strength: 19.7kv/ mm (500 v/mil)
- Operating Temperature: -60°C to +204°C
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.