Ardrox 2302SA Solvent Additive 25Lt Pail
- Commodity Code 38140090
- Country of Origin France
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Ardrox 2302SA is a mixture of solvents, activators and corrosion inhibitors. It consists of two layers: an upper layer oil seal to prevent evaporation of the active paint removing solvents in the lower layer. Ardrox 2302SA contains no phenolic compounds, aromatic solvents or heavy metals.
Ardrox 2302SA will remove a wide range of paint schemes including baked acrylics, epoxies, polyurethanes, and phenolics. It will also remove carbon or carbonaceous deposits, polymerized gum and lacquer deposits.
Ardrox 2302SA is used as supplied. The total content of the container must be emptied into the tank. The recommended operating temperature range is 80 - 110°C (176 - 230°F). The product may be used for short periods at higher temperatures up to a maximum of 140°C (284°F) for removal of more obdurate finishes. In all cases, ensure, that the seal is properly maintained and all local regulations complied with, considering the 108°C (228°F) flash point of the lower layer.
- Immersion - Immerse dry components to be stripped in Ardrox 2302SA in the lower layer until paint or carbon deposits have become fully softened or detached.
- Drain - drain components (over Ardrox 2302SA tank) for approximately one minute.
- Immersion - Immerse components in an Ardrox primary cleaner at 10% by volume at room to reduce vapors and aid subsequent pressure rinsing.
- Pressure rinse - Pressure rinse components. The use of an Air/Water Gun or high pressure water rig is recommended.
- Dry - Dry components thoroughly using compressed air (or an air recirculation oven at 40- 80°C / 140 - 176°F).
- CFMI - CFM56
- GE Aviation - SPM 70-80-04
- IAE - V2500
- Pratt & Whitney - SPM 70-12-00
- Rolls Royce - CSS 235 & OMat 1/226
- SNECMA - DMR 70-129
- USAF - MIL-PRF-83936C
- Messier/Bugatti/Dowty - PCS 2700F
- ASTM = ASTM F-519
Physical & Chemical Properties:
- Appearance - pale straw-colored, diphase liquid
- Density (typical) g/ml 1.05 to 1.07 @ 20°C (68°F)
- Flash Point (upper layer) °C (°F) 190 (374) Cleveland Open Cup
- Flash Point (lower layer) °C (°F) 108 (228) Cleveland Open Cup
- Ardrox 2302SA
- Paint And Carbon Remover
- 25lt Pail
To view further Ardrox literature, please click here to visit our Ardrox brochure section.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.