Dow Corning 736 is a Non-slumping sealant designed for sealing and bonding applications exposed to temperatures as high as 315°C (600°F)
£5.16 excl VAT
£6.19 inc VAT
Commodity Code: 32141010
Country of Origin: United States
£5.16 + VAT
£4.90 + VAT
£4.77 + VAT
£4.64 + VAT
Dow DOWSIL™ 736 Heat Resistant Sealant Red is a one component, non-slumping, silicone paste that is used for coating, sealing, encapsulating, potting, and bonding applications that are exposed to high temperatures. It is recommended for industrial ovens, aerospace gasketing, moving oven belts, and appliances. It cures at room temperature when exposed to moisture.
- Will not sag or run
- May be applied overhead or on side walls
- May be used in applications with continuous exposure to 260°C (500°F) and intermittent exposure to 315°C (600°C)
- The high temperature properties of this sealant make it ideally suited for:
- Sealing on encapsulating heating elements in appliances
- Aerospace gasketing
- Moving oven belts
- Industrial ovens
- Bag filters on smoke stacks
- Other critical bonding, sealing, potting, encapsulating and protective coatings where parts must perform at high temperatures
- Complies with FDA Regulation 21 CFR 177.2600
- Dow Corning 736
- RTV Red Heat Resistant Sealant
- 90ml tube
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.