DOWSIL™ 736 Red Heat Resistant Sealant
Dowsil736 is a Non-slumping sealant designed for sealing and bonding applications exposed to temperatures as high as 315C (600F).
Product notice - Dow Corning has rebranded to DOWSIL. Click here to read our news post for more information.
Product notice - This product is currently affected by a supply chain disruption, which may lead to longer than advertised lead times and limitations on sale. For more information, please contact your account manager or call +44 (0)1675 432 850. Further information is included here.
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Dowsil 736 is a Non-slumping sealant designed for sealing and bonding applications exposed to temperatures as high as 315°C (600°F).
- Will not sag or run
- May be applied overhead or on side walls
- High temperature resistance, Non sag
- May be used in applications with continuous exposure to 260°C (500°F) and intermittent exposure to 315°C (600°C)
- The high temperature properties of this sealant make it ideally suited for: Sealing on encapsulating heating elements in appliances
- Aerospace gasketing Moving oven belts Industrial ovens Bag filters on smoke stacks
- Other critical bonding, sealing, potting, encapsulating and protective coatings where parts must perform at high temperatures
Specifications: Complies with FDA Regulation 21 CFR 177.2600
Please note this product was previously known as Dow Corning.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.