Product notice - Dow Corning has rebranded to DOWSIL, click here to read our news post for more information.
Features of 736:
- Will not sag or run
- May be applied overhead or on side walls
- May be used in applications with continuous exposure to 260°C (500°F) and intermittent exposure to 315°C (600°C)
- The high temperature properties of this sealant make it ideally suited for:
- Sealing on encapsulating heating elements in appliances
- Aerospace gasketing
- Moving oven belts
- Industrial ovens
- Bag filters on smoke stacks
- Other critical bonding, sealing, potting, encapsulating and protective coatings where parts must perform at high temperatures
- Complies with FDA Regulation 21 CFR 177.2600
Please note this product was previously known as Dow Corning.
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.