DOW CORNING 3145 RTV MIL-A-46146 Adhesive/Sealant is a high strength silicone adhesive/sealant.
From £25.31 excl VAT
£30.37 inc VAT
to view stock levels and prices please select product option
Commodity Code: 39100000
Country of Origin: United States
DOW CORNING 3145 is designed to provide long term bonding and to protect against moisture, environmental attack, mechanical and thermal shock as well as vibration especially where a high strength product is required. Typical applications include: bonding of sensitive electronic components and sub-assemblies.
- Room temperature cure
- Neutral alkoxy cure system Good adhesion to glass, ceramics, metals, silicone rubber and many plastics
- High tear strength Flexible rubber - protects against mechanical shock and thermal cycling stress at components
- Stable and flexible from -50°C to +200°C (higher for grey version)
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Available in CLEAR or GREY
- Dow Corning 3145
- RTV Silicone Adhesive
- Supplied in various sizes and colours
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.