RTV5242 is a true neutral curing silicone sealant and cures at room temperature, unlike most alkoxy curing silicones, RTV5242 cures very rapidly.Product
- One component, easy to use Non-corrosive curing process - it can be used on corrosion-sensitive electrical and electronic equipment with no adverse effect Low odour
- Primerless adhesion to most metals, painted surfaces and plastics
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
- Good tear resistance
- Withstand exposure to very harsh environments
- Superior hydrolytic stability - demonstrated continued adhesion to many substrates after 20 weeks immersion in 60°C water
- Colour: White Tack-Free Time: 45 Mins Cured Shore Hardness: 40 Shore A
- Elongation: 425% Operating Temperature: -60°C to +204°C
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.