Wacker Primer G 718 0.8Kg Bottle
Wacker Primer G 718 improves adhesion of ELASTOSIL® RTV-1 silicone rubber to smooth surfaces such as metals or plastics. Wacker Primer G 718 forms a silicone-resin film and is not suitable for highly alkaline surfaces
- Commodity Code 38249996
- Country of Origin Germany
- UN Number 1993 CL3
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
- Wacker primer G 718 improves adhesion of ELASTOSIL® RTV-1 silicone rubber to some plastics and especially to metals that may have been surface treated
- Brief baking of the substrate (where feasible) at 120 to 150 °C after the primer film has formed willfurther enhance adhesion
- Baking will improve adhesion to metals most of all
- Will also increase the primer’s resistance to silicone rubbers that have a high solvent content
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.