Bluesil B431 Paste is a polydimethylsiloxanic oil based silicone paste together with inert fillers
£19.21 excl VAT
£23.05 inc VAT
48 In stock
£19.21 + VAT
£18.25 + VAT
£17.77 + VAT
£17.29 + VAT
This paste is particularly use for static lubrication problems, low temperature electrical insulation applications and electrical protection in aggressive atmospheres.
- Protection of electrical equipment (on board terminal boxes, connectors) against humidity and corrosive atmospheres
- Various low temperature sealing applications
- Protection against the cold for formed in place gaskets
- Lubrication of small mechanisms operating at extreme temperatures (- 60°C + 200°C) such as in air conditioning or refrigerated chambers
- Lubrication of aluminium on steel or of aluminium on itsel
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.