Ambersil AMS4 provides a smooth, non-melting coating with a broad spectrum of applications.
£11.28 excl VAT
£13.54 inc VAT
1 In stock
UN Number: UN1950 CL2 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£11.28 + VAT
£10.72 + VAT
£10.43 + VAT
£10.15 + VAT
Ambersil AMS 4 Grease, XG 250 Silicone grease in easy to apply aerosol form. Provides a smooth non-melting coating that insulates, lubricates, seals, preserves and waterproofs.
Meets the following Approvals: D/STAN68-91/1 /MIL-S-8660B/NATO STOCK NO.597099-224-4975, RAF34B.
- Insulates high voltage parts against leaking or arcing
- Waterproofs electronics in damp or humid conditions
- Seals against moisture ingress and prevents ice build-up
- Meets military and aviation specifications;- Def Stan 68-69/1 - Mil-S-8660B - NATO Code S-736 - NATO 5970-99-224-4975 - RAF-34 B
- Preserves rubber against hardening or cracking
- Assists assembly of close tolerance components
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.