- Solvent antifoaming in the chemical and petroleum industries.
- Reclaiming of used chlorinated solvents after dry cleaning, solvent degreasing or solvent extraction operations.
- Suitable for foam control in solvent systems where conventional polydimethylsiloxane fluids are soluble and promote foam.
- Oil and gas separation.
- Efficient and persistent antifoam
- Insoluble in chlorinated solvents
- Resistant to chemicals and oxidation
- Low surface tension
- High flash point
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.