Product notice - This product is currently affected by a supply chain disruption, which may lead to longer than advertised lead times and limitations on sale. For more information, please contact your account manager or call +44 (0)1675 432 850.
Momentive RTV88 & DBT Catalyst Red Silicone Rubber Compound 1Lb Kit (Freezer Storage -18°C)
Momentive RTV88 silicone rubber compounds are high temperature two- part silicone elastomers. They are supplied ready-to-use with a base compound and DBT (dibutyl tin dilaurate) as the standard curing agent.
- Commodity Code 39100000
- Country of Origin United States
- UN Number 1760 CL8
Please Note - This product should be stored in the freezer. It is recommended that international shipments are shipped with DRY ICE. Please click here to add this to your basket.
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
RTV31, RTV60 and RTV88 silicone rubber compounds are high temperature two-part silicone elastomers. They are supplied ready-to-use with a base compound and dibutyl
tin dilaurate, DBT, as the standard curing agent. DBT is suitable for most applications, however other catalysts are available to facilitate deep section cure, faster cure and
RTV31, RTV60 and RTV88 silicone rubber compounds differ primarily in viscosity in the uncured state.
- Variable work times and cure rates by adjusting the amount and type of curing agent.
- Room temperature cure. Composition free of solvents and solvent odour
- Excellent adhesion capabilities with primer
- Excellent release properties
- High temperature capabilities
- Variable work times
- Retention of elastomeric properties at temperatures from -54°C up to 260°C continuously, and up to 316°C for short periods of time.
- Potting and encapsulating electric motors and transformers
- Fabrication of rubber parts
- Casting molds for low-melting point metals
- Release applications such as rubber rollers
- Thermal insulation
- Momentive RTV 88
- High Temp Silicone Elastomer and DBT Catalyst 1Lb Kit
- Freezer Storage -18°C
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.