Momentive RTV88 silicone rubber compounds are high temperature two- part silicone elastomers. They are supplied ready-to-use with a base compound and DBT (dibutyl tin dilaurate) as the standard curing agent.
£83.70 excl VAT
£100.44 inc VAT
6 In Stock
UN Number: UN1760 CL8 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Commodity Code: 39100000
Country of Origin: United States
£83.70 + VAT
£79.52 + VAT
£77.42 + VAT
£75.33 + VAT
Features of RTV 88:
- Variable work times and cure rates by adjusting the amount and type of curing agent.
- Room temperature cure.
- Composition free of solvents and solvent odour
- Excellent adhesion capabilities with primer
- Excellent release properties
- Retention of elastomeric properties at temperatures from -54°C up to 260°C continuously, and up to 316°C for short periods of time.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.