RTV 655 is a silicone rubber compounds are clear liquids which cure at room temperature to high strength silicone rubber with the addition of curing agents.
£918.95 excl VAT
£1102.74 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
Commodity Code: 39100000
£918.95 + VAT
£873.00 + VAT
£850.03 + VAT
£827.06 + VAT
SHELF GUARANTEE: 90 DAYS
We can only guarantee a shelf life of 90 days for this product
Features of RTV-655:
- Convenient 10:1 mixing ratio for use in automatic dispensing or hand operations
- Low viscosity allows easy flow in and around complex parts, providing excellent electrical insulation and shock resistance
- Cure rate can be accelerated by heat
- Will cure in deep sections or enclosed assemblies without exotherm and with low shrinkage
- Chemical composition contains no solvents for ease of use on production lines
- Reversion resistance and hydrolytic stability permit use in high humidity environments at elevated temperatures
- Clarity permits visual inspection for easy identification and repair of encapsulated parts
- Retention of elastomeric properties at temperatures up to 204°C (400°F)
These two-component products are supplied with curing agent in matched kits which are designed for use at a convenient 10:1 ratio by weight. These compounds are clear and colourless but differ in low temperature flexibility. All three are low viscosity, easily pourable liquids with nominal viscosities ranging between 3000 and 7000 cps. RTV655 silicone rubber compounds have the capability of remaining flexible at temperatures -115°C (-175°F).
RTV 655 silicone rubber compounds have been used for protection of electronic components and assemblies against shock, vibration, moisture, ozone, dust, chemicals, and other environmental hazards by potting or encapsulation of the components and assemblies. The optical clarity of these silicone rubber compounds suggests evaluation for applications such as potting solar cells for maximum light transmission and electronic assemblies where component identification is necessary or desirable. RTV655 silicone rubber compound are preferred where flexibility at temperatures down to -115°C (-175°F) is required.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.