MOLYKOTE™ 111 Silicone Compound
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Molykote 111 is a silicone grease compound that is ideal for control and pressure plug valves and for acting as a sealant for vacuum and pressure valves. MOLYKOTE 111 offers excellent water resistance and meets several global standards for water content..
- Wide service temperature range (-40°C/-40°F to 200°C/392°F)
- Excellent water resistance
- Compatible with many plastics and elastomers
- Low vapour pressure
- Low volatility
- Meets several global standards for water contact
- Molykote 111 is used for lubrication, control and pressure plug valves, water softener and faucet valves.
- Sealant for vacuum and pressure systems.
- Sealant for outdoor equipment (also shipboard) subject to washing and harsh environmental exposure: meters, electrical service entrance and underground connections.
- Damping medium for dash pots in electrical and electronic equipment.
- Chemical barrier coating. Used as an anti-stick and sealant for transformer gasket and equipment enclosures.
- It prevents gaskets from sticking to metal and resists weathering and water washout. Rubber and plastic O-rings, gaskets and seals.
- MOLYKOTE 111
- Silicone Compound
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.