Molykote 111 is a valve lubricant and sealant with good resistance to most chemicals and a wide service temperature range.
£9.38 excl VAT
£11.26 inc VAT
£9.38 + VAT
£8.91 + VAT
£8.68 + VAT
£8.44 + VAT
Features of Molykote 111:
- Wide service temperature range (-40°C/-40°F to 200°C/392°F)
- Excellent water resistance
- Compatible with many plastics and elastomers
- Low vapour pressure
- Low volatility
- Meets several global standards for water contact
- Molykote 111 is used for lubrication, control and pressure plug valves, water softener and faucet valves.
- Sealant for vacuum and pressure systems.
- Sealant for outdoor equipment (also shipboard) subject to washing and harsh environmental exposure: meters, electrical service entrance and underground connections.
- Damping medium for dash pots in electrical and electronic equipment.
- Chemical barrier coating.
- Used as an anti-stick and sealant for transformer gasket and equipment enclosures. It prevents gaskets from sticking to metal and resists weathering and water washout.
- Rubber and plastic O-rings, gaskets and seals.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.