- Water repellent
- Long lasting
- Easy to apply
- Helps prevent formation of conductive paths
- Applications where improved metal-to-metal lubricity (compared to other Dow Corning® brand silicone compounds) is needed
- To help prevent arcing and flashovers on insulators and bushings
- As a contact lubricant on high-voltage equipment
- To lubricate static and dynamic O-ring seals in hot-melt adhesive equipment
- To help prevent rust and corrosion on insulator threads and bolts; also helps in removal of insulators and hardware for replacement
- As a water-repellent filling material to help prevent moisture from traveling inside the rubber jacket of service entrance cable (can be injected using a grease gun with a needle-type nozzle)
- To help prevent oxidation and corrosion on contacts and band-tightening screws of socket-type watt-hour meters
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.