Dow Corning dc4 is a moisture resistant electrical insulating compound used to seal aircraft ignition systems and spark plug connections.
£6.76 excl VAT
£8.11 inc VAT
197 In stock
£6.76 + VAT
£6.42 + VAT
£6.25 + VAT
£6.08 + VAT
- High dielectric strength
- Low volatility
- Moisture resistant
- Good thermal oxidation and chemical stability
- Retains its grease like consistency from -40Â°C ( -40Â°F) to +200Â°C (392Â°F)
- Highly water repellent
- Adheres readily to dry metals, ceramics, rubber, plastics and insulating resins
- Meets requirements of SAE AS 8660
- Certification to NSF 51 and 61
- Meeting requirements of FDA 21 CFR 175.300
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.