Teroson MS 9120 is a gun-grade, one component sealant based on silane modified polymer, which cures by reaction with moisture to a soft elastic product.
Teroson MS 9120 is free of solvents, isocyanates, silicones and PVC, and is odorless. It demonstrates good adhesion to many substrates and is compatible with suitable paint systems.
- Teroson MS 9120 demonstrates the strength necessary for elastic bonding.
- This property of the product also remains at the temperatures in repair ovens (max. 100Â°C).
- Teroson MS 9120 shows no shrinkage and therefore dimpling and tension stress are not observed under these conditions.
- As long as the applied material is uncured, Teroson MS 9120 is spotweldable.
- The sealant also demonstrates good UV resistance and can therefore be used for interior and exterior applications.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.