Hylomar Hylosil 607 Black RTV Silicone Sealant 300ml Cartridge
Hylosil 607 is an automotive oxime curing RTV silicone sealant.
- Commodity Code 39100000
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
Please Note: Specifications and approvals are subject to change at any time. Users should always consult their AMM or the OEM when selecting products to ensure items have the release needed. Only specifications listed on the order confirmation will be certified on the Silmid CofC.
Features of Hylosil 607:
- Hylosil 607 is a neutral, non-corrosive, low odour, Room Temperature Vulcanising, (RTV) silicone sealant/adhesive.
- It is a high performance engineering grade which is used in the automotive industry and for general manufacturing.
- It can also be used in a variety of applications and is particularly suitable for high strength applications in odour sensitive environments.
- Hylosil 607 is a special purpose adhesive and sealant that can be used for a variety of applications.
- It has good resistance to oils and aqueous anti-freeze agents Unlike general-purpose silicone sealants,
- Hylosil 607 contains no solvents and does not evolve acetic acid during cure.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.