- Hylosil 103 is a non corrisive, low odour (when compared with Acetoxy based sealants)
- High performance engineering grade which is used in the automotive industry and for general manufacturing
- Can also be used for a variety of applications
- Suitable for high strength applications
- Has a high viscosity which gives an immediate low pressure seal when the joint is assembled
- 8030-99-225-1758, 8030-99-769-4380, SP-M2G9121-A (TOX NO 102295), WSK-M4g320-A (TOX NO 102295), A470 (FOR 101) JLM9710 (FOR 101) 17081 9FOR 102), 17554/18192 (FOR 102), 56359/115, RJC3254/17155 (FOR 101)
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.