Dow Corning Firestop 700 Silicone Sealant is a low modulus, one-part, neutral curing, fire-rated silicone sealant, meets BS 476 Part 22.
- Meets BS 476 Part 22
- Excellent unprimed adhesion to most porous and non-porous construction substrates
- Joint movement capability ±50%
- Neutral cure
- Conforms to ISO 11600-F&G-25LM Applications
- Sealing of expansion joints and pipe and cable penetrations in fire rated structures.
- For the provision of fire rated systems where expansion joints or penetration seals are required in curtain walling, building facades or partition walls
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.