EVO-STIK FOAM FILLER is a fast curing assembly and filler foam. Evo-Stik Foam Filler is based on a one-part polyurethane pre-polymer, which cures on contact with humidity and uses an environmentally safe propellant.
£7.37 excl VAT
£8.84 inc VAT
7 In stock
UN Number: UN1950 CL2.1 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£7.37 + VAT
£7.00 + VAT
£6.82 + VAT
£6.63 + VAT
- Can be cut, sanded, plastered or painted
- Heat resistant from -40degreesC to +100degreesC
- Water resistant and rot-proof
- Good heat/ sound insulation
- Bonds to most building materials except polyethylene, Teflon, silicone, oils and greases, mould release agents etc.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.