Stag Wellseal Jointing Compound 100ml Tube
Wellseal Jointing Compound is formulated to give the best possible sealing performance under a wide variety of conditions. Commonly used to seal Aluminum cylinder heads and transmission boxes.
- Commodity Code 32141010
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
- UN Number 3082 CL9
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Wellseal Jointing Compound is highly resistant to the majority of commonly used field, lubricants and coolants and is non-corrosive and free from abrasive fillers. It is used to seal threaded connections as well as flat-faced joints and can be used with or without a gasket, depending upon the design of the assembly.
- Formulated to give the best possible sealing performance under a wide variety of conditions.
- Used to seal threaded connections as well as flat-faced joints.
- Can be used with or without a gasket, depending upon the design of the assembly.
- Highly resistant to the majority or commonly use lubricants and coolants.
- Non-corrosive and free from abrasive fillers
Wellseal is available, to order, made to meet the requirements of specification AFS 1670 and DTD 900 / 6054
- Stag Wellseal Jointing Compound
- 100ml Tube
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.