Wellseal Jointing Compound is formulated to give the best possible sealing performance under a wide variety of conditions. Commonly used to seal Aluminum cylinder heads and transmission boxes.
£7.36 excl VAT
£8.83 inc VAT
52 In stock
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
£7.36 + VAT
£6.99 + VAT
£6.81 + VAT
£6.62 + VAT
Wellseal Jointing Compound is highly resistant to the majority of commonly used field, lubricants and coolants and is non-corrosive and free from abrasive fillers. It is used to seal threaded connections as well as flat-faced joints and can be used with or without a gasket, depending upon the design of the assembly.
Wellseal is available, to order, made to meet the requirements of specification AFS 1670 and DTD 900 / 6054
- Formulated to give the best possible sealing performance under a wide variety of conditions.
- Used to seal threaded connections as well as flat-faced joints.
- Can be used with or without a gasket, depending upon the design of the assembly.
- Highly resistant to the majority or commonly use lubricants and coolants.
- Non-corrosive and free from abrasive fillers
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.