Hylotyte Red 100 is a synthetic, semi-hardening jointing compound that has excellent gap filling properties.
£4.44 excl VAT
£5.33 inc VAT
6 In stock
UN Number: UN1133 CL3 II
Limited Quantity: 5L
£4.44 + VAT
£4.22 + VAT
£4.11 + VAT
£4.00 + VAT
Hylotyte® Red 100
Hylotyte® Red 100 is a synthetic, semi-hardening jointing compound that has excellent gap filling properties. The product is resistant to a wide range of fluids, especially water (including salt water and steam), anti-freeze, and synthetic oils.
- Highly resistant to steam and hot water
- Based on new synthetic polymer technology
- Forms an instant seal
- Heat activated curing system
- Excellent resistance to automotive fluids
- Improved gap filling – useable on rough machined and pitted surfaces
- Inhibits galvanic corrosion between dissimilar metals
- Methylene chloride free
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.