ROCOL® Steamseal Jointing Compound 400gm Can
ROCOL STEAMSEAL is a graphite & manganese compound giving efficient sealing for ferrous pipework. ROCOL STEAMSEAL is a high pressure, setting pipe.
- Commodity Code 32141010
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
Data SheetsDownload the ROCOL Steamseal Jointing Compound technical data sheet (TDS) and the ROCOL Steamseal Jointing Compound safety data sheet (SDS) from Silmid today. Once you have logged in or signed up, the datasheet will be visible for download if one is available. Please login to access datasheets
- Has an excellent temperature range from -20C to +600C
- Can resist pressures of up to 193 bar (2800 psi)Joints sealed with ROCOL STEAMSEAL are easy to break and clean
- Sets hard but is flexible enough to resist vibration, thermal expansion and contraction of pipework
- Compatible with foam forming leak testers such as ROCOL Leak Detector Spray
ROCOL STEAM SEAL is primarily designed for the sealing of high pressure steam, air & water joints.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
**orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.