Three Bond 1102 is a high viscosity, yellow- colour, and non- drying liquid gasket. It can completely fill all imperfection on surfaces to be sealed, thus keeps it air- and water- tight. it has excellent resistance to oil. Because of its non- drying liquid form, joints can be easily dismantled and cleaned.
£19.66 excl VAT
£23.59 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
UN Number: UN1993 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Commodity Code: 35069900
£19.66 + VAT
£18.68 + VAT
£18.19 + VAT
£17.69 + VAT
- Non- drying type having strong adhesion. By forming a thin layer, it prevents leakage from metal surfaces without adhesive
- Also effective in preventing leakage from threaded fasteners.
- Apply with brush, oiler or Three Bond flow gun
- Tightens joints 2-4 minutes after application.
- Keeps container air-tight when not used.
- Flammable before curing. Keep away from fire.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.