Hylomar PL32M (Medium) Aerograde 100gm Tube *MSRR9055 *AFS147 *DTD900/4586B
Hylomar PL32 Aerograde is a highly engineered, polyester-urethane based non-setting and non-hardening gasketing compound, for use in the aeronautical industry.
- Commodity Code 32141010
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
- UN Number 2810 CL6.1
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
- Hylomar Aero Grade is resistant to air turbine and piston engine combustion products
- water glycol/water and methanol/water mixtures
- petroleum and synthetic diester lubricating oils
- gasolines and kerosene fluids (both Avtur and Avcat) and fluorocarbon refrigerants
- operate at temperatures from approximately –50C (-58F) and up to 250C (482F).
- MOD A.F.S. 147 D.T.D. 900/4586B
- Rolls Royce MSRR 9055
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.