Hylomar PL32 Aerograde is a highly engineered, polyester-urethane based non-setting and non-hardening gasketing compound, for use in the aeronautical industry.
£9.85 excl VAT
£11.82 inc VAT
59 In stock
UN Number: UN2810 CL6.1 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
£9.85 + VAT
£9.36 + VAT
£9.11 + VAT
£8.87 + VAT
- Hylomar Aero Grade is resistant to air turbine and piston engine combustion products
- water glycol/water and methanol/water mixtures
- petroleum and synthetic diester lubricating oils
- gasolines and kerosene fluids (both Avtur and Avcat) and fluorocarbon refrigerants
- 33H, AFS 147B, DTD 900/4586B, 8030-99-224-5078, MSRR9055
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.