Hylomar Gasket 2000 is a formed in place (FIP) single component anaerobic curing flexible sealant, which cures in the joint to form a flexible plastic seal.
£58.15 excl VAT
£69.78 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
£58.15 + VAT
£55.24 + VAT
£53.79 + VAT
£52.34 + VAT
- Hylomar Gasket 2000 is designed to replace traditional solid gaskets.
- The thixotropic properties of Hylomar Gasket 2000 prevent migration of the sealant before or during curing.
- Once cured the compounds are resistant to shock and vibration from –50°C to 150°C.
- The compound may be dispensed by hand from the cartridge
- Or dispensed from the concertina packs.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.