PPG PR1782 C-2 Low Density Fuel Tank Sealant 500ml Kit *IPS 04-05-001-30 *IPS 04-05-012-10 *IPS 04-05-014-06 *IPS 04-05-015-06
£110.35 excl VAT
£132.42 inc VAT
28 In stock
UN Number: UN1133 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
- It has a service temperature range of -54C to 121C (-65F to 250F)
- The cured sealant maintains excellent elastomeric properties after prolonged exposure to aircraft fuels both jet fuel and aviation gas.
- Will resist limited contact to diphosphate seter based hydraulic fluids.
- PR-1782 Class C is a two-part, maganese dioxide cured polysulfide sealant.
- The uncured material is a thick liquid sutiable for application by roller or spatula.
- Cures at room temperature to form a reilient sealant having excellent adhesion to commom aircraft subsrates.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.