PPG PR1782 B-2 Low Density Fuel Tank Sealant 150ml Semkit *IPS 04-05-001-27 *IPS 04-05-012-08 *IPS 04-05-014-05 *IPS 04-05-015-05
PR-1782 Class B is a low density, aircraft fuel tank and general purpose sealant. It has a service temperature range from -54Â° to 121Â° (-65Â° to 250Â°).
£46.31 excl VAT
£55.57 inc VAT
386 In stock
UN Number: UNUN3082/UN1133 III/III
Limited Quantity: 5L
£46.31 + VAT
£43.99 + VAT
£42.84 + VAT
£41.68 + VAT
- This material is designed for fillet sealing and other aircraft fuselage sealing applications.
- It offers as much as a thirty percent weight savings, per unit volume, over traditional sealants used for these purposes.
- The cured sealant maintains excellent elastomeric properties after prolonged exposure to aircraft fuels both jet fuel and aviation gas, and will resist limited contact to diphosphate ester based hydraulic fluids.
- PR-1782 Class B is a two-part, manganese dioxide cured polysulfide sealant. The uncured material is a low sag, thixotropic paste suitable for application by extrusion gun or spatula.
- It cures at room temperature to form a resilient sealant having excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates.
- The following tests are in accordance with AIMS -04-05-012 and AIMS -04-05-001.
Require more nozzles with this mixer? Take a look at the Semco 420 Standard Nozzle NOZZ220544 and buy more when needed. And why not look into Semco Model 285-A Semkit Mixing Machine to make the process even easier.
Need a gun for application? Semco Model 250-A Pneumatic Air Gun 6oz Kit GUN2500000 is a great tool for the Semkit or the Hand Held (Manual) Skeleton 160ml / 6oz Dispenser Gun TEAE05280.
More guns kits and retainers available in different sizes. Please take a look at our range.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.