PR-1776M Class B is a low density, high temperature aircraft integral fuel tank sealant.
£247.64 excl VAT
£297.17 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 38 days
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 III
£247.64 + VAT
£235.26 + VAT
£229.07 + VAT
£222.88 + VAT
- It has a service temperature range from -65°F (-54°C) to 250°F (121°C), with very limited excursions up to 360°F (182°C).
- This material is designed for fillet sealing of fuel tanks and other aircraft fuselage sealing applications. It offers as much as a twenty percent weight savings, per unit volume, over traditional sealants used for these purposes.
- The cured sealant maintains excellent elastomeric properties after prolonged exposure to aircraft fuels both jet fuel and aviation gas, and will resist limited contact to diphosphate ester based hydraulic fluids.
- PR-1776M Class B is a two-part, manganese dioxide cured Permapol® P-5 modified polysulfide. The uncured material is a low sag, thixotropic paste suitable for application by extrusion gun or spatula.
- It cures at room temperature to form a resilient sealant having excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates. PR-1776M Class B is designed to be a direct replacement for PR-1776 Class B.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.