PPG PR1440 A-2 Fuel Tank Sealant 150ml Semkit *PPG-DTD900-6138 *PPG-AFS 1909 *MSRR 9336 Issue 4 *NSN 8030-99-272-9954
PR-1440 Class A is an aircraft integral fuel tank sealant with a service temperature range from-54°C (-65°F) to 121°C (250°F), with intermittent excursions up to 135°C (275°F).
£34.09 excl VAT
£40.91 inc VAT
126 In stock
UN Number: UN1133 CL3 / 3082 CL9 II/III
Limited Quantity: 5L
£34.09 + VAT
£32.39 + VAT
£31.53 + VAT
£30.68 + VAT
Features of PR-1422:
- PR-1422 Class A is a two-part, dichromate cured polysulfide compound.
- The uncured material is suitable for application by brush in thickness up to 25 mils.
- It cures at room temperature to form a resilient sealant having excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates.
- It has a service temperature range from -54°C (-65°F) to 121°C (250°F), with intermittent excursions up to 135°C (275°F).
- This material is designed for brush sealing of fasteners in fuel tanks and other aircraft fuselage sealing applications.
- The cured sealant maintains excellent elastomeric properties after prolonged exposure to both jet fuel and aviation gas.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.