Description:This material is designed for fillet sealing and other aircraft fuselage sealing applications. It offers as much as a thirty percent weight savings, per unit volume, over traditional sealants used for these purposes. The cured sealant maintains excellent elastomeric properties after prolonged exposure to aircraft fuels both jet fuel and aviation gas, and will resist limited contact to diphosphate ester based hydraulic fluids.
PR-1782 Class B is a two-part, manganese dioxide cured polysulfide sealant. The uncured material is a low sag, thixotropic paste suitable for application by extrusion gun or spatula. It cures at room temperature to form a resilient sealant having excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates.
- AIMS 04-05-001 - Class B-1/2 - AIRBUS
- AIMS 04-05-001/-012/-014/-015 - L - AIRBUS
- AIMS04-05-014 - Class B-1
- AIMS04-05-014 - Class B-1/2
- AIMS04-05-014 - Class B-2
- AIMS04-05-014 - Class B-4
- AIMS04-05-015 - Class B-1
- AIMS04-05-015 - Class B-1/2
- AIMS04-05-015 - Class B-2
- AIMS04-05-015 - Class B-4
- CMS-SL-101 - Class B, Grade 1/2 - COMAC
- CMS-SL-101 - Class B, Grade 2 - COMAC