Pro-Seal 870 Class B is a corrosion inhibitive sealant. It has a service temperature range from -54° (-65°) to 121° (250°), with intermittent excursions up to 135° (275°).
From £30.45 excl VAT
£36.54 inc VAT
to view stock levels and prices please select product option
UN Number: UN1133 CL3 / 3082 CL9 III/III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Commodity Code: 32141010
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Application life and cure time for PS870 B 1/2:
|Application life and cure time @ 77°F (25°C), 50% RH||Hours|
|Tack free time||<4|
|Cure time to 30 A Durometer||9|
- BMS 5-95 - Type I B-1/2 - BOEING
- BMS 5-95 - Type I B-2 - BOEING
- HMS 16-1097 - Type III Class B-1/2 - BOEING HELICOPTER
- HMS 16-1097 - Type III Class B-2 - BOEING HELICOPTER
- HMS 16-1097 - Type III Class B-4 - BOEING HELICOPTER
- MIL-PRF-81733 - Type II-1/2 Class1 GA - NAVAL AIR WARFARE CENTRE
- MIL-PRF-81733 - Type II-2 Class1 GA - NAVAL AIR WARFARE CENTRE
- MIL-PRF-81733 - Type II-4 Class1 GA - NAVAL AIR WARFARE CENTRE
- MM1076 - Class B-1/2, Type 1, Grade A - MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES
- MM1076 - Class B-2, Type 1, Grade A - MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES
- STM40-111 - Class B-1/2 - LOCKHEED MARTIN
- STM40-111 - Class B-2 - LOCKHEED MARTIN
- STM40-112 - Class B-12 - LOCKHEED - GEORGIA CO.
- STM40-112 - Class B-48 - LOCKHEED - GEORGIA CO.
- STM40-112 - Class B-96 - LOCKHEED - GEORGIA CO.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.