CHT Silcoset 152 White RTV Adhesive Sealant
Product notice - CHT is the new name for ACC Silicones. For further information on this change please click here.
This is a 1 component, RTV (Room Temperature Vulcanising) silicone adhesive sealant. It is one in a range of acetoxy cure products whichare solvent-free. During cure, it liberates a very small amount of aceticacid, giving rise to the familiar vinegar odour which quickly dissipatesafter cure.
It exhibits good primerless adhesion to many substrates andcures rapidly at room temperature when in contact with atmosphericmoisture. This product is not to be recommended for use with copperand is associated alloys or in electronic assemblies.
- Good Electrical Insulation.
- Aerospace Approved MSRR 9146
- Resistance to ageing, weathering, ozone and corona.
- Resistance to oxidation and many oils, chemicals and solvents.
- Excellent bonding to a wide range of substrates Flexibility from -60°C to +300°C.
- Its combination of ease of application, excellent adhesion, durability, versatility and good electrical properties has established
- Silcoset 152 for applications in every type of industry.
- Appearance - White paste
- Cure type - Acetoxy
- FDA - No
- Extrusion Rate - 225 g/min
- Max Cure at 25°C 7 h
- Rheology - Paste
- Self Bonding - Yes
- Tack free time - 2 min
- Colour - White
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.