CHT Silcoset 152 White RTV Adhesive Sealant
- Commodity Code 39100000
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
Product notice - CHT is the new name for ACC Silicones. For further information on this change please click here.
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
This is a 1 component, RTV (Room Temperature Vulcanising) silicone adhesive sealant. It is one in a range of acetoxy cure products which are solvent-free. During cure, it liberates a very small amount of acetic acid, giving rise to the familiar ‘vinegar’ odour which quickly dissipates after cure.
It exhibits good primerless adhesion to many substrates and cures rapidly at room temperature when in contact with atmospheric moisture. This product is not to be recommended for use with copper and is associated alloys or in electronic assemblies.
- Good Electrical Insulation.
- Aerospace Approved MSRR 9146
- Resistance to ageing, weathering, ozone and corona.
- Resistance to oxidation and many oils, chemicals and solvents.
- Excellent bonding to a wide range of substrates Flexibility from -60°C to +300°C.
- Its combination of ease of application, excellent adhesion, durability, versatility and good electrical properties has established
- Silcoset 152 for applications in every type of industry.
- Appearance - White paste
- Cure type - Acetoxy
- FDA - No
- Extrusion Rate - 225 g/min
- Max Cure at 25°C 7 h
- Rheology - Paste
- Self Bonding - Yes
- Tack free time - 2 min
- Colour - White
- CHT Silcoset
- 152 White RTV Adhesive Sealant
CHT Bridgewater is the new name for ACC Silicones.
*Please note packaging my vary to that shown on the image.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.