3M AC-730 B-2 Aerospace Sealant
3M Aerospace Sealant AC-730 is a non-chromated corrosion inhibiting (NCCI) polysulfide fuselage sealant that provides an effective barrier against corrosion on aluminum and between dissimilar metals.
- Allows for total cost reduction
- Helps reduce shrinkage and rework
- Helps process improvement
- Available in class B and C
- Commodity Code 32141010
- Country of Origin United States
- UN Number 3082 CL9
It has outstanding resistance to jet fuel, as well as resistance to chemicals and petroleum products common to the aircraft industry.
- Allows for total cost reduction; helps reduce shrinkage and rework
- Helps process improvement; excellent tooling properties, easily applied and cures quickly
- Maintains flexibility and bond strength in a wide variety of temperatures and stress conditions
- Qualified to AMS 3265, Lockheed LMA-MU006, 5PTMUT06 and FMS 3104, and Boeing DPM 5896-2* (*please validate at time of usage)
- Available in Class B and C
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.