Ardrox 9VF2 Visible/Fluorescent Penetrant
Ardrox 9VF2 is a high sensitivity azo-dye-free red penetrant which can also be used with an ultraviolet light to give improved indication of the defects. This product is supplied in various sizes.
Data SheetsDownload the Ardrox 9VF2 technical data sheet (TDS) and the Ardrox 9VF2 safety data sheet (SDS) from Silmid today. Once you have logged in or signed up, select the product size you are interested in and the datasheet will be visible for download if one is available. Please login and select size/colour from the dropdown to access datasheets
Ardrox 9VF2 is a red dye penetrant in accordance with EN ISO 3452 Type II, which can be removed by water or solvents ° and a fluorescent penetrant in accordance with EN ISO 3452 Part 2 Type III. It corresponds to the requirements of ASTM and ASME. Ardrox 9VF2 is a high sensitivity, azo-dye free penetrant which does not contain any aromatic hydrocarbons and has a low sulfur and halogen content. It has good removability characteristics and offers the highest sensitivity level according to EN ISO 3452.
Ardrox 9VF2 can also be viewed with an ultraviolet light to give enhanced indication of the defects. Ardrox 9VF2 is used in non-destructive testing for forged parts, welds, castings etc. Ardrox 9VF2 is used together with the Ardrox range of cleaners and developers
- In view of its red and fluorescent modes of operation the need for separate red and low sensitivity fluorescent penetrants is no longer required when ARDROX 9VF2 is used
- During inspection of a component, if there is any doubt concerning an indication in the red mode, then the added sensitivity of the fluorescent mode should be used
- ASME Boiler Vessel Code Section V, Article 6
- EN ISO 3452 Part 2, 5 and 6, Type III, Level 2
Physical Chemical Properties:
- Appearance Clear bright fluorescent red liquid
- Density Approx. 0,92 @ 20°C / 68°F g/ml -
- Flash point > 93°C / 201°F
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
**orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.