Ardrox 9814 Fluorescent Post Emulsifiable Penetrant (Level 4 Sensitivity)
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Ardrox 9812, 9813 and 9814 are fluorescent penetrants, to be used with a separate emulsifier. These products give crisp indications with exceptionally low levels of background fluorescence and have excellent heat and UV fade characteristics. They are ideal for electrostatic application.
They are normally used in conjunction with Ardrox 9881 hydrophilic emulsifier (maximum concentration 10% v/v) and with the Ardrox 9D4A or 9D1B developer and the Ardrox surface technologies. Ardrox 9812, 9813 and 9814 are also approved to the AMS 2644 as Method C, solvent removable penetrants.
- SAE - AMS 2644
- Pratt Whitney - PMC 4352, 4353 4353
- Rolls Royce - CSS 232 OMat
- Safran - IN-5000
- GE Commercial Engines - GE Commercial Engines SPM
Physical Chemical Properties:
- Appearance Clear, bright, highly fluorescent, yellow liquids
- Density in g/ml at 20°C / 68°F Approx. 0.90
- Flash point 100°C / 212°F (Pensky Martens closed cup)
- Sensitivity level 4
- Gives a crisp indications with exceptionally low levels of background fluorescence
- Has excellent heat and UV fade characterisitics.
- Ideal for electrostatic application
Method of use:
Ardrox 9812, 9813 and 9814 may be applied by brushing, tank immersion or by electrostatic spraying. The following typical process sequence illustrates the recommended method of use for general industrial applications. However, where relevant, the process specifications of the approving authorities must be followed
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.