Ambersil Flaw Detector Developer 3 400ml Aerosol
- Commodity Code 38109090
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
- UN Number 1950 CL2.1
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Many cracks in engineering materials can be deep in spite of having a very small opening on the surface, and can cause very serious or critical defects. By normal visual inspection such cracks may be very difficult to detect, but penetrant flaw detection is an extension of the visual inspection method.
The inspection is carried out using 3 products: Flaw Detector Cleaner, Flaw Detector Penetrant and Flaw Detector Developer. Flaw Detector Developer is a dispersion of a white powder in a fast evaporating solvent, giving a high contrast visual reference.
- The inspection can be carried out with ready-to-use aerosols.
- Results are produced quickly and easily.
- An economical technology with no need for expensive and advanced equipment.
- A sensitive and reliable test method.
- Widely applicable, regardless the nature of the materials and shape of the objects.
- RCC-M Tome III Chap.
- MC4200 ASME Code Section V
- Ambersil Flaw Detector Developer 3
- 400ml Aerosol
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.