Ardrox 9PR88 Solvent Based Penetrant Remover 300ml Aerosol
- Commodity Code 38140090
- Country of Origin France
- UN Number 1950 CL2.1
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
The solvent removers Ardrox 9PR5, 9PR50 and 9PR88 are a series of non-chlorinated, volatile solvents which are used for the removal of surface excess penetrant in the solvent removal process or wipe-off technique. They have a low sulfur and halogen content.
The Ardrox 9PR series of solvent removers are ideal for the removal of oil, grease and other organic contamination as a pre-cleaning of surfaces before the application of a penetrant or a magnetic ink. Ardrox 9PR5, 9PR50 and 9PR88 are available as bulk material and as aerosol cans.
They are typically used in a penetrant system together with the Ardrox penetrants and developers.
- EN ISO 3452-2 - Method C, class 2
- SAE - QPL-AMS 2644 (approval)
- ASME Boiler Vessel Code - Section V, Article 6
- ARDROX 9PR88 is safe to use on all common materials.
- When ARDROX 9PR88 is used in the prescribed manner, no significant corrosion is likely to be encountered on commonly used metals.
- ARDROX may stain or soften some plastics and rubbers and, where appropriate, a compatibility test should be carried out.
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.