AeroShell Turbine Oil 555 is an advanced 5 mm2/s synthetic hindered ester oil incorporating a finely balanced blend of additives to improve thermal and oxidation stability and to increase the load carrying ability of the base oil
£321.79 excl VAT
£386.15 inc VAT
Commodity Code: 34031991
£321.79 + VAT
£305.70 + VAT
£297.66 + VAT
£289.61 + VAT
- AeroShell Turbine Oil 555 was specifically developed to meet the high temperatures and load carrying requirements of SST engines and the DEF STAN 91-100 (formerly DERD 2497) and XAS-2354 specifications
- AeroShell Turbine Oil 555 was also designed to give enhanced performance in current engines
- U.S. Approved DOD-L-85734
- British Approved DEF STAN 91-100 (Note: both UK and US production are manufactured to the same formulation.)
- NATO Code O-160
- Joint Service Designation OX-26
- Pratt & Whitney Approved 521C Type II
- General Electric Approved D-50 TF 1
- Allison Approved EMS-53 (Obsolete)
**As an authorised AeroShell re-packer, this product has been repacked by Silmid**
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.