£14.97 excl VAT
£17.96 inc VAT
467 In stock
- AeroShell Turbine Oil 390 was developed primarily as an improved 3 mm2/s oil for British turbo-jet engines.
- AeroShell Turbine Oil 390 is fully approved for a wide range of turbine engines.
- More recently, because of the low temperature characteristics of AeroShell Turbine Oil 390, there is interest in using this oil in auxiliary power units (APU) in order to overcome the effects of cold soak.
- Normal practice is to shut down the APU during cruise, the APU then experiences cold soak, often prolonged, and when the unit is started
- There is considerable difficulty resulting in the unit not coming up to speed in the given time, thus causing a hung start.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.