£367.96 excl VAT
£441.55 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
- The base fluid has an ability to provide superior lubrication under the majority of operating conditions
- Good anti-wear performance offers long and reliable component life, resulting in greater plant utilisation and therefore lower maintenance costs
- Prevent component damage through excellent water seperation properties, which resist formation of potentially harmful emulsions
- Excellent air release and antiform charecteristics minimise cavitations
- Resisit the formation of harmful products of oxidation, even at elavated tempretures, resulting in long oil life
- Neutral odour and taste
- High viscosity index results in minimum variation of viscosity with change in tempreture
- Effective protection against corrosion of metal surfaces
- NSF H1
- NSF ISO 21469
- DIN 51524 HLP
- DIN 51524 HVLP (except HF 15)
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.