ROCOL Oxylube Spray provides a very high content molybdenum disulphide film.
£52.45 excl VAT
£62.94 inc VAT
1 In stock
UN Number: UN1950 CL2.1 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£52.45 + VAT
£49.83 + VAT
£48.52 + VAT
£47.21 + VAT
- ROCOL Oxylube Spray has a temperature range of 200°C to +450°C.
- Dry film lubrication – resists pick up of contaminants.
Inorganic resin bonded - suitable for oxygen and vacuum environments.
- Prevents galling, pick-up and seizure.
- Resistant to high loads (up to 7,000 kg/cm2).
- Excellent wear resistance (high molybdenum disulphide content).
- Suitable for precision and fine threaded components.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.