Rocol Belt Dressing Spray is a conditioning spray for most types of belt drives, extends belt lives and transmission efficiency by conditioning belts to prevent drying out
£14.30 excl VAT
£17.16 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
UN Number: UN1950 CL2.1 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£14.30 + VAT
£13.59 + VAT
£13.23 + VAT
£12.87 + VAT
- Excellent temperature resistance -50Â°C to +100Â°C.
- ROCOL Belt Dressing Spray extends belt life and transmission efficiency by conditioning belts to prevent drying out, cracking and ultimately breakage.
- Thin adhesive film increases adhesion when the belts are in contact with drive pulleys, reducing belt slippage which causes glazing, overheating and drying out.
- ROCOL Belt Dressing Spray is equally effective in damp or wet environments as in dry and clean conditions due to its insolubility in water.
- Meets the requirements of The Food Safety Act 1990 and does not contain mineral hydrocarbons, animal derived materials, nut oils or genetically modified ingredients etc.
- Blue spray nozzle for easy identification as a foodsafe product.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.