Castrol Molub-Alloy™ OG 936 SF Heavy Spray is an open gear lubricant developed specifically for use on heavy duty equipment in mining and industrial service.
£12.45 excl VAT
£14.94 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
UN Number: UN1950 III
£12.45 + VAT
£12.13 + VAT
£11.80 + VAT
Molub-Alloy OG 936 SF Heavy Spray is suitable for use on all types of open gears, racks and pinions and sliding or skidding applications like in Draglines and Shovels.
This product is used extensively in mining , construction, onshore drilling operations and on offshore installations facilitating effective lubrication and protection on:
- Rack and pinion jacking mechanisms
- Cantilever skidding systems
- Mooring winch open gearing and slides
- FPSO offloading systems
- Crane slew ring & pinion
- Exposed threads on penstock valves
- Heavy duty top dressing for the ultimate protection of wire ropes
- Formulated to address environmental concerns - it is free of solvents, lead, antimony and barium
- Forms tough durable film with ""cushioning"" effect, even under extreme pressures and at very slow speeds; film
- Resists erosion from rain or sleet, and resists peeling in dusty environments
- Resists film destruction by contaminating oils and greases migrating from nearby mechanisms
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.