Castrol Rustilo DWX 10 Dewatering Fluid 20Lt Pail
- Commodity Code 34031910
- Country of Origin France
- UN Number 3295 CL3
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Castrol Rustilo DWX 10 is a dewatering agent, which leaves no perceptible film upon evaporation.
Rustilo DWX 10 rapidly removes water from components subsequent to electroplating processes, after machining using soluble cutting fluids, or parts that have been washed. Rustilo DWX 10 specifically can be used for the treatment of surfaces which cannot be subjected to heat to accelerate drying, and also avoids the formation of water spots upon polished or plated components. Although Rustilo DWX 10 can be applied by spraying, its dewatering action is most effective if articles to be dried can be immersed in a dip tank.
Features of DWX 10:
- Excellent water displacing and penetrating properties
- Economical and efficient alternative to compressed air drying
- Complete absence of water spots when dewatering sensitive surfaces, such as polished glass or chromium-plated components
- Does not hinder adhesion of paint or other subsequent protective coatings
- High stability against acidic and alkaline contaminations, highly suitable for the electro-plating industry
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.