ROCOL® BIOGEN Rope Dressing 18Kg Pail
ROCOL BIOGEN Rope Dressing is a high-performance wire rope lubricant from Rocol offers industry-leading corrosion protection, supplied in a large 18kg Pail.
- Commodity Code 34031920
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
ROCOL BIOGEN Rope Dressing is a soft, black, high performance wire rope lubricant. Biogen Rope Dressing is Biodegradable and VGP Compliant.
Features Pseudo Plastic Rheology; It is a black gel, however, it is designed to transform into a fluid consistency under shear to aid penetration into the core of the rope. It will then return to a grease consistency when shear is removed ensuring that the lubricant resists dripping, fling and water wash off. Demonstrates good corrosion protection, protecting ropes from their primary failure mode outperform mineral oil lubricants with no compromise on the environment, operator safety or cable protection.
- Ecolabel certified and VGP compliant product is biodegradable with minimal eco-toxicityCan be used at a wide temperature range from -50C to 180C
- Non-tacky film prevents any dust or dirt build up and resists water wash-offG
- reat lubricating properties for reduced wear on wires and wire strands to help maximise service life
- Remains highly stable in the presence of salt water and provides protection even when exposed to sea water over extended time periods
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.