Molykote® Z Powder is a solid lubricant that lubricates metal surfaces in many difficult and extreme environments e.g. metal/metal pairings at extreme loads and slow speeds, or metal/plastic pairings at low loads and low to medium speeds.
From £81.22 excl VAT
£97.46 inc VAT
to view stock levels and prices please select product option
Commodity Code: 27101999
SHELF GUARANTEE: 674 DAYS
We can only guarantee a shelf life of 674 days for this product
Features of Z Powder:
- Excellent lubricating properties
- Reduction of friction and wear
- Resistant to oxidation
- Extreme pressure resistance
- Wide service temperature range
- as a dry burnished (rubbed-on) lubricating film for metallic contacts
- as a solid lubricant additive for self-lubricating plastics and sinter metal parts
- as a solid lubricant additive in metalworking compounds
- as a solid lubricant additive in brake lining application
- as run-in aid, in press-fittings, in Heavy Loads and Slow Speeds applications and also in extreme environments (for example in dusty atmospheres or extremes of temperatures)
- CTM 1392
- CTM 0268A
- ISO 3923-2
- CTM 0262 M
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.